Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ten Random Thing I Wish Would Happen To Me

Here are ten things I wish would happen to me. They are kind of random, but are things I always have daydreamed about. This is not really a “bucket list” because I cannot personally make them happen. A person must genuinely perform these for them to be crossed off. This post is not a call for someone to do them just for the sake of doing them; the sincere spontaneous nature of the act is just as important as the deed itself. This list is not in any particular order.

1) To be called up in the middle of the night by a friend because they need me to help them with a problem. Bonus if we take a walk.

2) Have someone recognize me from a movie I have made or been in and complement me on it.

3) To have an old friend contact me out of the blue to meet in person and catch up.

4) Be someone’s mentor.

5) Have a girl ask me out on a date, instead of me asking her.

6) Inspire someone to do something amazing. Bonus if that amazing thing changes the world.

7) Have a car full of friends show up at my house and take me on a random road trip.

8) Have a person mistake me for someone else, but they strike up a conversation with me anyway. Bonus if we become friends. Double bonus if it is a cute girl.

9) Be playing my guitar and have someone randomly join me. Bonus if more people join us. Double bonus if we start a band.

10) Wake up to a Great Morning.

What are some things that you wish someone would do for you? What do you think is so special about random acts (like the ones on my list, or your list)? Why are the items that are on your list, on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment